Welcome back to the SHS blog, in this edition we will look at how to install our Stainless Steel Handrails. They are sturdy and very fashionable.
Installation for all 3 handrails remains the same, however, the process is different depending on which brackets you use.
No Hole Bracket
The no-hole bracket can seem complicated because there is no visible way of attaching your stainless steel handrail to the wall, however; if you follow these simple steps, it’s very easy.
- Fix the brackets to the stainless steel handrail with the screws provided.
- Then you will need one or two partners to hold the handrail in the desired position as you draw around the brackets.
- You will then need to detach the brackets from the handrail.
- Once you’ve done this, you will need to remove the holding screws from the brackets using an Allen Key.
- Hold the bracket in place and mark on the wall your center holes.
- Drill the center holes and put rawl plugs into the 3 holes.
- Then use the double ended screws to connect the support to the bracket.
- Finally attach the brackets to the wall and reconnect the stainless steel handrail to the brackets.
Three Hole Bracket
The three-hole bracket is much more straightforward compared to the no hole bracket, as you only have to attach the brackets once.
- First, you will need to fix the brackets to your handrail with the screws provided.
- Then, you will again need one or two partners to hold your handrail in the desired position while you mark the holes for the screws.
- You then need to drill the holes with an 8mm drill bit and place the rawl plugs provided into the holes for the screws.
- Finally, fix the stainless steel handrails in place with the screws provided and you’re done.